Shipping and returns
The shipping costs remain the responsibility of the customer up to 399.00 € TTC. Beyond this price, the shipping costs are offered. Each delivery will be taken care of by the COLISSIMO service (the Post Office) a number of follow-up will be communicated to you.
- Colissimo Metropolitan France / 14,00 € TTC (including Monaco and Corsica)
- Colissimo Overseas zone OM1 / 29,00 € TTC up to 5kg, 44,00 € TTC up to 10kg and beyond (Guadeloupe, Martinique, Guyana, Reunion, Mayotte, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint-Martin, Saint-Barthélemy)
- Colissimo Outre-Mer zone OM2 / 49,00 € TTC up to 5kg, 44,00 € TTC up to 10kg and beyond (New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, French Southern and Antarctic Lands) (TAAF)
- Colissimo Europe / 23,00 € TTC up to 5kg, 34,00 € TTC up to 10kg and beyond (including also England, Liechtenstein San Marino and Vatican)
- Colissimo International zone B4 / 29,00 € TTC up to 5kg, 49,00 € TTC up to 10kg and beyond (Eastern Europe, Norway and Maghreb)
- Colissimo International zone C4 / 59,00 € TTC up to 5kg, 114,00 € TTC , up to 10kg and beyond (African countries (except Maghreb), Canada, United States, Russia, Near and Middle East)
You can know at any time the status of your delivery. You wonder how your package will be delivered? It all depends on the size of the mailbox and of course, the size of your package. If your mailbox allows it, your package will be directly deposited in it or delivered against a signature. In case of absence or in the impossibility of depositing your parcel in the mailbox, the deliverer will leave a notice of passage, you will have to go to the post office to get it.
How to track my parcel ?
- To track your parcel, go 24/7 on the dedicated page:
- Enter your tracking number in the box
- "Track a shipment" box
*Your order is shipped within 5 days and the delivery time is 48 hours. The order arrives in your mailbox within 7 working days in normal period. (During the holiday season, the delivery time may be a little longer) for international and international world orders, the tracking can be complete or partial.